Ceramic Shard Pendants
Saturday, March 16, 2013
These pretty ceramic pendants are hand made in Cambodia from broken shards of pottery. Each piece is mounted in a silver bezel and is truly unique.
In Cambodia when Buddhists make offerings at their temples and shrines, the dishes they take them on often get discarded and broken. These beautiful pendants are made from the old and broken pieces that would otherwise have remained forgotten.
- New Fair Trade Goodies This February
- Three Little Words
- Stunning Coconut Bowls and Pretty Ceramic Light Pulls
- Spirit and Destiny Magazine - 2009
- Big Issue Recommend Getting Ethical
- Spirit and Destiny Magazine- April 2011
- BBC Homes and Antiques Magazine Christmas Shopping Guide 2011
- My Family Mothers Day Gift Guide 2012
- Spirit and Desting Magazine- August 2012
- The Green Parent Magazine feature Pand Stool Feb/Mar 2013
- Natural Health Magazine Get the Look this March Feature 2013
- Its Fairtrade Fortnight!